- Reading Plus: Find over 100 downloads—including practice worksheets, writing prompts, and graphic organizers—to help students build their essential comprehension skills.
- ACT Resources for K-12 Educators: Take advantage of our digital learning and workforce resources to assist students, teachers, and schools impacted by COVID-19.
- Employees who have a PCSSD health insurance plan have access to the following additional benefits (between March 12 - May 15)
- No-Cost For In-Network Coronavirus Testing: If your provider determines testing is necessary, any member and dependents can get tested without a co-pay, co-insurance, or deductible.
- No Prior Authorizations Needed: In-network providers are not required to complete prior approval paperwork if the Center for Disease Control guidelines and requirements of the plan are followed.
- These changes do not apply to any other medical condition and are only available for this response for a limited time. To receive the benefits listed above, you must use an in-network provider. If there are any further questions, please contact the Employee Benefits Division: askEBD@dfa.arkansas.gov or call 501-682-9656.